1st Editions and Antiquarian Books
The Princess Bride ~ First Edition ~ William Goldman ~ 1st Printing ~ Rare Book
- Harcourt Brace Jovanovich, New York 1973
- First Edition / First Printing
- First Edition stated on the copyright page. Gray cloth boards.
- Jacket priced at $7.95 at the front flap.
- Book Condition: Very Good+, tape ghosts at the edges of the boards.
- Glue residue at the rear endpaper.
- Dust Jacket Condition: Near Fine, slight wrinkle to jacket.
- Wrapped in a new mylar cover.
- Made into a Film by the same name
- 1st Editions and Antiquarian Books
- American Booksellers Association (ABA) - Member
- Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA) - Member
See My Other Items