1st Editions and Antiquarian Books
The Old Man and the Sea ~ Ernest Hemingway ~ Second Printing First Edition ~
- Charles Scribner's Sons, New York 1952
- Second Printing of the First Edition
- Dated 1952 without Scribner's "A" present with the Seal.
- Blue cloth boards. The dust jacket is not present.
- Book Condition: Near Fine, light spots.
- A Classic Book Regarded as one of Hemingway's Best
- One of Anthony Burgess's Ninety-Nine Novels
- 1st Editions and Antiquarian Books
- American Booksellers Association (ABA) - Member
- Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA) - Member
See My Other Items