1st Editions and Antiquarian Books
The Catcher in the Rye J.D. Salinger Third Printing First Edition 1951 Rare Book
- Little, Brown and Company, Boston 1951
- Third Printing of the First Edition
- Matching dates on the title and copyright pages. Black cloth boards.
- First issue book club jacket with the author's photo at the rear panel.
- Book Condition: Very Good, shelf wear, light spots, bookplate, name in pen.
- Dust Jacket Condition: Very Good+, shelf wear, short tear.
- Wrapped in a new mylar cover.
- From the Author of Nine Stories
- 1st Editions and Antiquarian Books
- American Booksellers Association (ABA) - Member
- Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA) - Member
See My Other Items