1st Editions and Antiquarian Books
The Catcher in the Rye ~ First Edition ~ J.D. Salinger ~ 1st Printing ~Rare Book
- Little, Brown and Company, Boston 1951
- First Edition / First Printing
- Stated First Edition on the copyright page, no additional printings.
- Black cloth boards. Jacket priced at $3.00.
- Salinger's head uncropped at the rear panel.
- Book Condition: Very Good, shelf wear, light spots, name at the endpaper.
- Dust Jacket Condition: Good+, chipping at the spine, shelf wear, age toning.
- Wrapped in a new mylar cover.
- From the Author of Nine Stories
- 1st Editions and Antiquarian Books
- American Booksellers Association (ABA) - Member
- Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA) - Member
See My Other Items