1st Editions and Antiquarian Books
Signed First Edition of In the Night Kitchen by Maurice Sendak GAI Certified
- Harper & Row Publishers, New York 1970
- First Edition / First Printing / First Issue
- All first issue points. Jacket priced at $4.95 with the date 1070.
- Seven titles at the rear flap. Without the Caldecott Medal sticker.
- Off white cloth boards. Illustrated in color by Maurice Sendak.
- Signed by Maurice Sendak at the front endpaper.
- GA certified to be genuine by professional review.
- Book Condition: Fine, clean boards, tight spine, very clean copy.
- Pencil erased at the front endpaper leaving a light erasure.
- Dust Jacket Condition: Near Fine, soft shelf wear, a few light spots.
- Wrapped in a new removable mylar cover.
- From the Author of Where the Wild Things Are
- 1st Editions and Antiquarian Books
- American Booksellers Association (ABA) - Member
- Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA) - MemberSee My Other Items