1st Editions and Antiquarian Books
Elmer Gantry Sinclair Lewis First Edition 1927 Rare Book with Jacket 1st Issue
- Harcourt, Brace and Company, New York 1927
- First Edition / First Printing / First Issue
- Dated 1927 with no additional printings. Blue cloth boards.
- First Issue binding, "Gantry" spelled "Cantry" on the spine.
- Rare original dust jacket priced at $2.50.
- Book Condition: Very Good+, tight spine, light shelf wear.
- Age toning especially at the endpaper, light spots.
- Dust Jacket Condition: Good-, paper loss at the front panel.
- Age toning, light spots, chipping. In a new mylar cover.
- Winner of the Nobel Prize for Literature
- 1st Editions and Antiquarian Books
- American Booksellers Association (ABA) - Member
- Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA) - Member
See My Other Items