1st Editions and Antiquarian Books
A Tale of Two Cities ~ Charles Dickens ~ First Edition ~ 1st Issue ~ First Print
- Chapman and Hall, London 1859
- First Edition / First Printing / First State
- Leather over marbled boards.
- Dated 1859 with no additional dates. Page 213 misnumbered.
- Signature b present on the list of plates.
- Misspelling of affectionately on page 134, line 12.
- Bound with the original blue wrapper cover.
- Book Condition: Very Good+, shelf wear, age toning.
- 1st Editions and Antiquarian Books
- American Booksellers Association (ABA) - Member
- Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA) - MemberSee My Other Items