1st Editions and Antiquarian Books
A Farewell to Arms ~ First Edition ~ Ernest Hemingway ~ 1st Issue ~ 1st Printing
- Charles Scribner's Sons, New York 1929
- First Edition / First Printing / First Issue
- Scribner's Seal on the copyright page. Legal disclaimer is not present.
- Black cloth boards. Jacket priced at $2.50 with Katharine Barclay.
- Book Condition: Very Good+, shelf wear, light spots, hinged at the endpaper.
- Dust Jacket Condition: Near Fine-, shelf wear, age toning.
- Wrapped in a new mylar cover.
- Winner of the Nobel Prize for Literature
- 1st Editions and Antiquarian Books
- American Booksellers Association (ABA) - Member
- Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA) - Member
See My Other Items