1st Editions and Antiquarian Books
- First Editions
- Authors ( G-L )
- The Intelligent Investor Benjamin Graham Third Printing First Edition Rare Book
The Intelligent Investor Benjamin Graham Third Printing First Edition Rare Book
- Harper and Brothers, New York 1950
- Third Printing of the First Edition
- Dated 1949 on the copyright page. Harper Code A-Z.
- Blue cloth boards. First Issue Jacket priced at $3.50.
- Exceptionally rare in the first few printings with the jacket.
- Book Condition: Very Good, tight spine, light shelf wear.
- Name at the front endpaper, underlining to 120 pages.
- Dust Jacket Condition: Good+, tears, chipping, light spots.
- Light age toning. Wrapped in a new removable mylar cover.
- Teacher of Warren Buffet and Founder of Value Investing
- 1st Editions and Antiquarian Books
- American Booksellers Association (ABA) - Member
- Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA) - Member
See My Other Items