1st Editions and Antiquarian Books
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest First Edition Ken Kesey 1st Printing Book 1962
- The Viking Press, New York 1962
- First Edition / First Printing / First State
- Stated Published in 1962 by the Viking Press. Green cloth boards.
- First State, page 9 has "that fool Red Cross woman".
- Book Condition: Very Good, tight spine, stain at the foot of the front board.
- Name stamp at the front endpaper, note in pen at the rear endpaper.
- Tape ghosts at the board edges & endpaper, plate removed at the endpaper.
- The dust jacket is not present.
- Made into a Film by the Same Name
- A Time Magazine All Time 100 Novel
- 1st Editions and Antiquarian Books
- American Booksellers Association (ABA) - Member
- Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA) - Member
See My Other Items