1st Editions and Antiquarian Books
First Edition of Catch 22 Signed Joseph Heller
- Simon and Schuster, New York 1961
- First Edition / First Printing
- Stated First Printing, no additional printings. Blue cloth boards.
- First Issue jacket priced at $5.95. Rare First Edition.
- Signed by Joseph Heller on a tipped in page after the front endpaper.
- The Signature is Guaranteed Authentic.
- Book Condition: Fine, clean boards and pages, tight spine.
- Dust Jacket Condition: Very Good, shelf wear, light spots, short tears.
- Tape at the reverse of the jacket, stain at the rear panel.
- Wrapped in a new removable mylar cover.
- Author's First Book
- A Time Magazine All Time 100 Novel
- One of Anthony Burgess's Ninety-Nine Novels
- 1st Editions and Antiquarian Books
- American Booksellers Association (ABA) - Member
- Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA) - Member
See My Other Items