1st Editions and Antiquarian Books
Arabic Leaf Handwritten Signed Watercolor Three Men Ancient Rare Double Sided Leaf
- Rare Single Leaf - Double Sided
- Handwritten in Arabic with watercolor of three men.
- Penciled in lines at the edges of the writing. Signed by the artist.
- Possibly printed in the Ottoman Empire. Circa 1700 or earlier.
- Condition: Good, age toning, foxing, light chipping at the edges.
- Framed in a glass double sided frame.
- 1st Editions and Antiquarian Books
- American Booksellers Association (ABA) - Member
- Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA) - Member
See My Other Items