A Radiological Study of the Para-Nasal Sinuses and Mastoids Typed Manuscript
- Lea and Febiger, Philadelphia 1932
- First Edition / First Printing
- Dated 1932 with no additional printings.
- Green cloth boards. Illustrated with photos.Includes a manuscript titled:
- Manual for program outline for rehabilitation of aural casualties both military
- And civilian by Walter Hughson, MD and Harold D. Westlake, Ph.D.
- Book Condition: Good, tight spine, shelf wear, stains on the covers.
- Light spots, name at the endpaper.
- 1st Editions and Antiquarian Books
- American Booksellers Association (ABA) - Member
- Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA) - Member
See My Other Items
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed