1st Editions and Antiquarian Books
A Moveable Feast ~ First Edition ~ by Ernest Hemingway
- Charles Scribner's Sons, New York 1964
- First Edition / First Printing
- Dated 1964 with Scribner's "A" present. Cloth boards.
- Book Condition: Near Fine+, light spots at the front endpaper.
- Dust Jacket Condition: Very Good+, shelf wear, surface tear.
- Wrapped in a new removable mylar cover.
- A Classic Book Regarded as one of Hemingway's Best
- 1st Editions and Antiquarian Books
- American Booksellers Association (ABA) - Member
- Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA) - Member
See My Other Items